Skeleton Sketches...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh dear...bit of a break since my last blog, things have been a bit hectic!

Well, what have I been up to lately. Well I finally have my new desk made and up in my spare room...so little excuses left to keep me from starting my craftiness. Still have a touch of tidying to do...but nearly there. One 'crafty' related thing I have been up to recently is making my costume for the Halloween party Im going to. I still have a small bit to do, but here are a few photos to show the work in progress:




I just used gloss paint as I didnt have time to go out and buy fabric paint and I figured I would only be wearing it once! I'm kind of regretting that now as the SMELL is pretty intense and doesnt seem to be fading at all....and it turned out so much better than I thought it would, so it would have been nice if I had used a paint I could wash. Ah well.
I also bought tights which have bones down the legs and black gloves with boney fingers painted on them. It looks pretty cool - I'll see if I can remember to put a pic up of the finished result.

But that might not be for a little while as Im off next Monday to Kosovo with work!!! Just for a week, but it will be a very intense week full of awful, boring, intense meetings. Believe me, I'm not actually looking forward to it. But I am looking forward to seeing what Pristina is like, it will be my first visit to Kosovo. I do love visiting new places!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe