FO Shirt Skirt & NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

So folks, I mentioned that I had made a skirt out of my bf's old shirt. Well here is the finished result:


BUT if you want to find out more, I have blogged about it...on my NEW BLOG!

Su Sews So-So

Just as I have separated all my cooking posts to SU-YUM!, I decided I would do the same for my sewing. It's still a work in progress as I still have a few bits and bobs to add to side bars and such.

So if you are a follower on Starfishes, it would be so great if you became a follower on my new sewing blog (and/or the cooking one too of course!). My blogging on Starfishes is probably going to deminish from now on as I want to focus on my two new blogs for now. I'll keep Starfishes active though so we can still access the old posts.

Let me know what you think of the new sites!!!

xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW you look fantastic girl and you sew that pretty skirt yourself? Double wow for your creative side! :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe