Du pain...du vin....du Boursin....

Friday, June 25, 2010

Salut!
I'm back from my hols in France. We stayed in a gorgeous converted farmhouse on the edge of a tiny, but very quaint, french village to the south of the Loire Valley. The weather was a little disappointing (especially since they were having a bit of a heat wave back home - typical!) but we made up for it by eating - and boy did we eat! The diet went out the window for sure...so much cheese, baguettes and wine! And it was lovely playing with my niece and nephew who live in Australia and I only get to see once every 2-3 years.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my very French photos:










xxx

P.S. I finally got my sewing machine out of hibernation, dusted it off and last night I made a skirt out of an old shirt of Sirs - I'll post about it soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe