Spotting the Small Stuff...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I love the way that if you look closely at your everyday life you can spot things that you'd otherwise not even know was there because life is all too hectic these days! There are a lot of interesting things around Belfast that I bet not a lot of people notice. So I thought I'd take a few snaps of them and share them with you guys periodically.

Today is the interesting graffiti that's on the wall beside my office:




A potential Christmas card print I was thinking!


xxx

I've been playing with the idea of having a few regular posts - either weekly or monthly...but it's whether I can stick to it or not!

For now I'll say that this theme of "Spotting the Small Stuff" will be semi-regular...in that you'll see it pop up on my blog again now and again, but as to when the next one will be....it'll be a surprise!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe