Pattern Challenge!

Friday, February 26, 2010


Hi ho folks - I am back! Ok, it may be temporoary as my computer is still acting up...but keeping fingers crossed nontheless.

And I'm kicking off the wonder of being back online with the announcement that I am joining in on the Pattern Challenge which Sarah from comeandseetheseitz.com is hosting! It's a fun group who all make their own personal pattern sewing goals, blog about them and also share them on the designated flickr group too. I thought it would be really interesting to follow how everyone else gets on...and it also gives me a bit more insentive to reach my own goals!

Speaking of which.....my goal for this pattern challenge is:

- To make 3 summer outfits by June 30th

The first of the three will be a dress....from the pattern below:


I'm not sure which yet, but I think it might be A or E...or B.....
I also need to decide what fabric to make it out of. It's a simple enough pattern, but I'm new at sewing so I'm starting easy.
I'm also looking forward to picking out 2 other patterns to work on.

Wish me luck!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is the perfect challenge! I love summer clothes and what better than to make them yourself! I can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the club. I can't wait to see the outcome. Do share your process, pitfalls, do and don'ts. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe