Strangford, Northern Ireland

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of my goals for this year was to visit at least 4 new places within Northern Ireland. I believe there is a lot for me to discover about this country and I'm looking forward to exploring!

So I can tick off one out of 4 as Sir and I had a wee trip to the very sweet seaside town of Strangford, which is found one side of the narrow inlet to Strangford Lough. It's a very quaint little town with nice old cottages and interesting shops. It also has a ferry crossing point over to Portaferry, although we didnt go on it.

Here are some photos of the area:










I really like this little village. It would be a very nice place to live...but the commute to Belfast would be too much to hack every day for me!

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe