Food for thought

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Although I don't really believe in Astrology I do find it fun to read my horoscope from time to time, and I do find that I hold a fair few of the typical Libran traits. My mum gave me, as a stocking filler, one of those books which lays out your fortune for the coming year. I don't think I will read it in any great depth, and I certainly won't let it dictate when I decide to do or not do something. I was, however, touched by a couple of quotes that were cited in the book. Totally unrelated to Astrology, but I thought they were poignant enough to share:

If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary
- Jim Rohn

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
- Lewis Carroll

I really like both, but I particularly like the one by Lewis Carroll. I am presuming it is from Alice in Wonderland. I really love that book. I see Tim Burton has made it into a movie - I'm looking forward to going to see that!

Thats all for today folks, still feeling a bit under the weather. For info, the photo is one I took when travelling around Thailand back in 2005.

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe