Before and After

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I think I had said I would post these pics a while back, but I have only gotten round to taking the photos now! Anyway. When I got my lovely sewing machine from my dear kind parents (keeping them sweet in case they ever read this blog! lol), I realised I would be best to have a dedicated space for it to live - and the spare room was the obvious choice. Except as you can see it was a bit of a mess:



Well I guess on the grand scheme of things its not THAT horrifically messy - but when items don't have 'homes' its hard to put them away anywhere! So after a trip to Ikea and the purchase of numerous storage boxes (which fit into my Ikea shelves) and a desk (£15 - what a bargain!!!!) my room now looks like this:




Ta-Da!

Ok, I do still have a big box of crap thats hiding the the corner there, but its all stuff that either I plan to sell in a car boot sale or else its old clothes that I have Grand Plans for once I get a couple of projects firmly under my belt on the sewing machine!

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe