Christmas Present!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Almost December folks! Not long until Christmas! And I am (slightly smug-ly) delighted to say that I have almost ALL my Christmas presents bought! This has got to be a record for me, I am normally only just starting at this point in the year. Perhaps it is the influence of my very organised boyfriend, or perhaps it is because my parents are jetting off to spend Christmas in Australia and I had to get their presents bought before they left. Probably a bit of both.

So I thought I would share a few snaps of some of the presents I have bought. The receivers don't know about this blog so there is no danger of them peaking!


A box full of goodies! Lets see what's inside....



Inspiration for my boyfriends next house.









A personalised diary for my dad.


Filled with photos of his grandchildren and family.


I put corresponding photos on the dates for peoples birthdays



For mum. A book which promises fail-safe bread every day! And no kneeding required which is a definate bonus for my mum. I look forward to her trying it out!

The box is also full of toys for my neices and nephews. It's so hard to buy for them because I have to post them off to England and Australia so I have to buy things that are 'flat' and lightweight.

xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Suzie..just wondered where you got your Dad's diary from? I know we're well into 2010 already but its so cute I might just get one anyway! Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Yes the diary went down a storm - I don't think I'll be able to top it next Christmas! The pressure is on!
    You can get the diaries from www.photobox.co.uk
    You can start your diary from any month so I guess it's never too late to make one. And I have to say that they are excellent quality.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe